Healthy “Smile for Life”
Your dental care with Dr.Reddy begins with an appointment to see one of our expert and caring Hygienists. She will review your Medical History including a Blood Pressure Screening, take low-exposure digital radiographs to aid in a complete diagnosis, do a soft tissue exam including an oral cancer screening, and conduct a complete prophylaxis (cleaning). We provide patient education on the reasons for our treatment, believing that a well-educated patient is a knowledgeable patient, and one who will be most likely to achieve an optimal level of oral health.
Our regular and new patient appointments include many, if not all, of the following standard hygiene services:
- Oral Cancer Screening/Soft Tissue exam
- Professional Dental Cleaning (Prophylaxis)
- Digital Radiographs (x-rays), including Digital Panorex
- Flouride Treatment
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Nutritional Counseling/Caries Control and Prevention Sealants
- Occlusal Guards
We offer additional treatments and services on an as-needed basis.
Dr.Reddy services include, but are not limited to:
- Composite (tooth colored) Fillings
- Porcelain Crowns (caps) and Bridges
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Complete and Partial Dentures
- Implant-supported Dentures and Partials
- ZOOM(R) Whitening
- Smile Makeovers
- Complex Oral Rehabilitation
In order to protect the health and safety of our patients, we adhere to strict infection control practices. We maintain rigorous sterilization and cross-contamination procedures, following standards established by the American Dental Association, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and The Center for Disease Control (CDC). Throughout your visit, you’ll notice that we’ll use disposable (one-time use) supplies, gloves, masks, and barrier wraps, to ensure a safe and healthy office environment.